Tuesday October 13th 2009
Couples Retreat should be good…
- It stars Vince Vaughn, Jason Bateman, Jon Favreau, Faizon Love, Malin Akerman, Kristen Bell, Peter Serafinowicz and Jean Reno.
- It’s the first film that Vaughn and Favreau have written together.
- As a result, it feels like a bit of a Swingers reunion.
- It’s directed by the kid from A Christmas Story.
- It couldn’t be worse than Four Christmases.
- There are two possible reasons why such good actors would sign up for this movie: a) they want a part in Iron Man 3 or b) they wanted to go to Tahiti.
- It’s waaaaaay too talky.
- The only reason it makes you think about Swingers is because you realise how old Vince and Jon are starting to look.
- It’s badly directed.
- It’s worse than Four Christmases.