Sunday March 15th 2009
10 Reasons why Emile Hirsch is the bomb:
- He was in The Girl Next Door, duh.
- He can pull off straight hair and curly hair (but obviously not whatever sort of hair you call this).
- He’s now starring in Ang Lee and Gus Van Sant films, whereas Elisha Cuthbert is doing animation.
- You can watch him pretending not be rich in this ‘political’ short film.
- He turned 24 last week.
- He was in Sabrina, the Teenage Witch.
- He’s really short.
- One of his favourite movies is Roger Dodger, that semi-crap Jesse Eisenberg movie that came out 7 years ago.
- His middle name is Davenport.
- He put a bit of a voice on for Milk.
OBLIGATORY YOUTUBE MONTAGE: