Thursday May 6th 2010
Last night we put on the first ever Ultra Culture Cinema at London’s undervalued and underused ICA. Here are our thoughts on the matter:
WHAT WENT WELL
1. The audience looked pretty ‘trendy’.
2. At least 60% of them knew what was going on.
3. The film was, obviously, amazing.
4. The Twittereaction was positive.
WHAT WILL BE BETTER NEXT TIME
1. I won’t talk for so long, I promise.
2. The bar won’t ‘reach capacity’ because of some gig.
3. We’ll take some photos as proof that it actually happened.
4. Some general crease ironing.
Next month’s event will be announced tomorrow morning.